10 Dublin Outdoor Dining Locations For Summer 2021 – Dublin City
Outdoor dining looks to be the symbol of Summer 2021 and whether you’re looking for brunch, lunch, drinks, or dinner, Dublin provides a bevy of outdoor options — for Dubliners & visitors. The number of outdoor options popping up around the city has only multiplied ahead of the Summer season. With both fancy and casual, here are our picks for where to lounge outdoors during the summer of 2021.
**Please note that Dublin’s restaurants and pubs are gradually reopening as of June 7th, so before heading out to one of the spots listed on this map, call for up-to-date information regarding opening times and reservations.
40 Drumcondra Rd Lower, Drumcondra
– Shouk has one of the best outdoor set-ups in the city – A new festival stretch tent covering the courtyard, that will comfortably sit 60 people. Enjoy a feast from the Middle East with their all day menu that has a variety of gluten-free and vegan options.
4a Monkstown Cresent, Monkstown, Dublin, A94 VK30
– Courtyard dining in this smart, characterful neighbourhood brasserie in Monkstown. Named after a French photographer who pictured subjects in their natural state rather than studio settings – a reflection of their cooking being honest and natural with rich, hearty dishes using classic French techniques from Executive Chef Peter Byrne.
16 S Great George’s St, Dublin 2
– The only Contemporary Mexican Restaurant in the City serving up authentic dishes and cocktails are celebrating their new outside dinning area AFuera –
The experienced culinary team combine the bold flavours of Mexico City with international influences and techniques to form the foundation of 777’s energetic, Margarita-fuelled party atmosphere.
55 Drury Street, Dublin 2
– Drury Buildings boasts a ridiculously atmospheric outdoor area that’ll pretty much make you feel like you’re inside in a mish mash of Berlin exterior, New York interior, fine wines, classic cocktails, craft beers and some really cracking food.
123A Clontarf Road, Clontarf, Dublin 3
The Baths is ideally suited for all things outdoor with its amazing views over looking the pool and Dublin bay. A new menu that includes street food, a hot grill on the front lawn ,BBQ ,antipasti,tacos, lobster rolls on the terrace with wine,cocktails,beers, prosecco champagne, a la carte with an emphasis on fresh fish in the outdoor Pergola, which is fully heated with a new state of the art heating system.
Crow Street Bazaar, 7 Crow St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, D02 YT38
– A traditional outdoor cobblestone terrace in buzzy Crow Street – The self-proclaimed “Most authentic Italian style – seafood restaurant in Dublin” have simple but effective philosophy all about the quality of the ingredients. A joyful gallop through the styles, regions and ingredients that make Italian cuisine such a pleasure.
90 Terenure Rd North, Dublin 6W
– Enjoy dinner and drinks in their bright, heated and covered outdoor terrace. A restaurant that was born from a collaboration between close friends, there is plenty to love about this modern, fun and hard working neighbourhood eatery.